PRIMARY SCHOOL PLACES, YEAR R AND YEAR 3 APPEALS TIMETABLE 2023/24
Primary school places – Year R and Year 3, September 2023
Appeals will be considered in accordance with the School Admission Appeals Code 2022
which are available to view at:
- School place offers will be sent on 17 April 2023
- Appeals must be lodged by 19 May 2023
- Appeals lodged on time will be determined in accordance with the School Admission Appeals Code 2022
- Appeals lodged after 19 May 2023, that cannot be added to a scheduled hearing, will be determined at a later date
- You will receive at least 10 school days’ notice of your appeal hearing date
- You can waive this right if you are late in making your appeal and wish to have your appeal determined at a hearing that is already scheduled
- Case papers will be dispatched to you within a reasonable time before the hearing date.
- Once you have received notification of your hearing date, any additional evidence you wish to submit should be sent via email to the Democratic Services Inbox firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with the date detailed in the notification.
- Additional evidence may be submitted up to and including the day of the hearing
- The panel will take its significance into account and whether there is a need to adjourn the hearing to allow all parties time to consider it.
- Following the appeal hearing decision, where possible, letters will be sent five school day’s following the hearing's conclusion.